Advanced Excel Modeling Techniques
Advanced Excel Modeling Techniques with EXCEL VBA
2-Day Professional Development Workshop in Singapore
East Asia Training & Consultancy Pte Ltd invites you to attend a two-day professional development workshop in Singapore, using Excel to create and build models.
In this public course, you will learn how to create macros, functions, and execute advanced financial modeling techniques in Excel. Start from the basics of creating your own VBA forms and custom function development within Excel VBA, to advanced stochastic modeling in finance and packaging your application for deployment company-wide.
This course will be hands-on (bring your own laptop) in using Excel to build VBA applets and models.
The course will run for 2 days and will cover the following topics:
- Intermediate Excel model building techniques
- Creating, recording, editing, and using Excel macros
- Creating and using VBA custom financial functions in Excel
- Financial modeling techniques (random walks, stochastic processes, options modeling)
- Pivot tables, VB functions, lookups, object linking and embedding
- Using Advanced Excel functions and modeling tools
- Using Excel statistics (simulation, hypothesis testing, regressions) and solver applications (optimization and Markowitz portfolios)
Each participant is required to bring their own laptops.
Who should Attend
The course is aimed at forecasters and researchers in: Economic Research, Model Building; Financial Modelling, Currency Strategy, Arbitrage Trading;