Introduction to Descriptive Statistics (new)
Descriptive Statistics for Health Care
1-day Research workshop
- Summarise, organise and present the most important features of a given set of dataset in such a way that a clear picture emerges
- The methods of descriptive statistics and the basic concepts used to describe data; not just how to calculate them, but also how to interpret the results and evaluate them from your own practices
Clinicians, allied health care professionals, researchers or anyone who is keen to learn basic descriptive statistics
1. To introduce participants to different types of statistics.
2. To learn how to compute and interpret these descriptive statistics.
3. To learn how to present and apply this knowledge in the healthcare setting.